ANALISIS PENGARUH RETURN ON ASSET, ASSET GROWTH, LEVERAGE RATIO DAN MARKET VALUE TERHADAP DIVIDEND YIELD (STUDI KASUS PADA PERUSAHAAN YANG LISTING DI BEI PERIODE 2006-2009)

IQBAL, ADI MOHAMAD (2011) ANALISIS PENGARUH RETURN ON ASSET, ASSET GROWTH, LEVERAGE RATIO DAN MARKET VALUE TERHADAP DIVIDEND YIELD (STUDI KASUS PADA PERUSAHAAN YANG LISTING DI BEI PERIODE 2006-2009). Other thesis, universitas sebelas maret.

[img] PDF
Download (875Kb)

    Abstract

    This study is performed to examine the effect of the variable Return on Assets (ROA), Asset Growth, Leverage Ratio and Market Value toward Dividend Yield (DY) in listed companies in the Indonesia Stock Exchange at the period 2006 to 2009. The focus of this study is to scale and analyze the influence of these variables toward Dividend Yield (DY). This study is expected useful in favour of concerned person, such as company management, academics, investors and for extend the theory of financial management. Sampling technique used here is purposive sampling. Data obtained by the publication of the Indonesian Capital Market Directory (ICMD 2006 - 2009) and data from financial reports of each company over period 2006 to 2009. Number of samples obtained by 65 companies from 421 companies listed in the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The analysis technique used here is multiple regression with the least squares difference and hypothesis test using the t-statistic to examine partial regression coefficients and f-statistics to examine the mean of mutual effect with the level of significance 5%. In addition, classical assumptions is also performed including normality test , multicollinearity test, heteroskedastisitas test and autocorrelation test. From the analysis result, it indicate that the variable return on assets, asset growth, leverage ratio and market value partially significantly toward DY of the company in the Indonesia Stock Exchange the period 2006 - 2009 on the level of significance less than 5%. While simultaneously return on assets (ROA), asset growth, leverage ratio and market value proof significantly influent DY of company in Indonesia Stock Exchange in the level less than 5%. Predictable capability of these five variables toward DY is 17.4% as indicated by adjusted R square that is 17.4% while the rest 82.6% are affected by other factors is not not included into the research model. Keywords: Return on Assets (ROA), Asset Growth, Leverage Ratio, Market Value, and Dividend Yield (DY)

    Item Type: Thesis (Other)
    Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
    Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen
    Depositing User: Users 857 not found.
    Date Deposited: 20 Jul 2013 20:37
    Last Modified: 20 Jul 2013 20:37
    URI: https://eprints.uns.ac.id/id/eprint/7296

    Actions (login required)

    View Item