PENGARUH EFIKASI DIRI TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR MATEMATIKA PADA SISWA KELAS IV SD SEGUGUS RUJAKBELING TAHUN AJARAN 2018/2019

SETYOWATI, FEBRIANA (2019) PENGARUH EFIKASI DIRI TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR MATEMATIKA PADA SISWA KELAS IV SD SEGUGUS RUJAKBELING TAHUN AJARAN 2018/2019. Other thesis, Universitas Sebelas Maret.

[img] PDF - Published Version
Download (12Kb)

    Abstract

    ABSTRACT Febriana Setyowati. THE EFFECT OF SELF-EFICACY ON MATHEMATICAL LEARNING OUTCOMES IN CLASS IV SD STUDENTS OF RUJAKBELING KECAMATAN KEBUMEN-KABUPATEN KEBUMEN ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019. Thesis, Teacher Training and Education Faculty, Sebelas Maret University, Surakarta. March 2019. This study aims to prove the presence or absence of a positive effect of self-efficacy on the mathematics learning outcomes of elementary school students in the Rujakbeling 2018/2019 class and the amount of self-efficacy contributions of elementary school students in the Rujakbeling class for the 2018/2019 academic year. The population of this study were all fourth grade students of elementary school as a group of Rujakbeling Kebumen Subdistrict, Kebumen District Academic Year 2018/2019 with a total of 151 students. The sample of this study was grade IV students in the Rujakbeling group with 110 students calculated using the Slovin formula and taken randomly using the proportionalate stratified random sampling technique. This study uses the post-facto method. Data collection was done by questionnaire technique to obtain data on variables of self-efficacy and test techniques to obtain data on student mathematics learning outcomes. Data analysis using simple linear regression test. The results of this study are as follows. First, self-efficacy has a positive and significant effect on the mathematics learning outcomes of class IV students in the Rujakbeling Group with the regression equation model Y = -3,054 + 0,185X which is statistically significant with tcount = 4,251 > t table = 1,982. Second, self-efficacy contributes 14.3% to the mathematics learning outcomes of fourth grade elementary school students, while the remaining 85.7% is influenced by other variables not discussed in this study, namely interest, talent, creativity, discipline, motivation and locus of control. Keywords: self efficacy, learning outcomes, mathematics

    Item Type: Thesis (Other)
    Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
    Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan
    Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar
    Depositing User: Fransiska Meilani
    Date Deposited: 09 Apr 2019 22:54
    Last Modified: 09 Apr 2019 22:54
    URI: https://eprints.uns.ac.id/id/eprint/43612

    Actions (login required)

    View Item