ANALISIS PENGARUH PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI, UPAH MINIMUM, TINGKAT PENGANGGURAN DAN INFLASI TERHADAP JUMLAH PENDUDUK MISKIN DI KOTA SURAKARTA TAHUN 2002-2016

Maulana, Arrizal Ridwan (2017) ANALISIS PENGARUH PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI, UPAH MINIMUM, TINGKAT PENGANGGURAN DAN INFLASI TERHADAP JUMLAH PENDUDUK MISKIN DI KOTA SURAKARTA TAHUN 2002-2016. Other thesis, Universitas Sebelas Maret.

[img] PDF - Published Version
Download (219Kb)

    Abstract

    ANALYSIS EFFECT OF ECONOMIC GROWTH, MINIMUM WAGES, RATE OF UNEMPLOYMENT, AND INFLATION TO THE NUMBER OF POOR POPULATION IN SURAKARTA ON 2002-2016 Arrizal Ridwan Maulana F0110019 This study aims to analyze the number of poor people in Surakarta. Factors influencing the number of poor people in Surakarta in this research are economic growth, minimum city wage , unemployment rate, and inflation rate in Surakarta on 2002 until 2016. By using multiple linear regression analysis with SPSS 21 application, it was found that the minimum wage variable had negative and significant effect on the number of poor people in Surakarta City, while other variables such as economic growth, unemployment rate and inflation rate had positive but not significant effect on the number of poor people In Surakarta City. The result of R2 test in this research is R2 = 0,571% (0,57%), meaning 57% variation of variable Number of Poor People can be explained by variation of Economic Growth, Minimum Wages of City, Unemployment Rate and Inflation Rate . While the rest, 43% is explained by other variables outside the model. Keywords : Economomic Growth, Minimum Wages, Unemployment, Inflation, Poverty

    Item Type: Thesis (Other)
    Subjects: H Social Sciences > HG Finance
    Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Ekonomi Pembangunan
    Depositing User: Arief Atmojo
    Date Deposited: 26 Oct 2017 10:13
    Last Modified: 26 Oct 2017 10:13
    URI: https://eprints.uns.ac.id/id/eprint/35507

    Actions (login required)

    View Item