Hubungan Tingkat Pengetahuan dengan Perilaku Ibu tentang Perawatan Tali Pusat Kering Bayi Baru Lahir di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Ngoresan

NURLAILI, HELMI (2017) Hubungan Tingkat Pengetahuan dengan Perilaku Ibu tentang Perawatan Tali Pusat Kering Bayi Baru Lahir di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Ngoresan. Other thesis, Universitas Sebelas Maret.

[img] PDF - Published Version
Download (1160Kb)

    Abstract

    ABSTRACT Helmi Nurlaili. R1116092. 2017. CORRELATION BETWEEN MOTHERS’ KNOWLEDGE LEVEL AND THEIR BEHAVIORS ON DRY UMBILICAL CORD CARE OF THE NEWBORNS IN THE WORK AREA OF COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER OF NGORESAN. The Study Program Diploma IV in Midwife Educator, the Faculty of Medicine, Sebelas Maret University, Surakarta 2017. Background: The severe infection of neonate with umbilical cord infection predisposition reached 11.5%. It was due to the mothers’ less knowledge so that the newborns’ umbilical cord care is less appropriate. The objective of this research is to investigate the mothers’ knowledge level of the newborns’ dry umbilical cord care and their behaviors on it in the work area of Community Health Center of Ngoresan. Method: Observational analytical method with the retrospective cross-sectional approach was employed in this research from February to June 2017 in the work area of Community Health Center of Ngoresan to 30 respondents. Its samples were determined by using the accidental sampling technique. Questionnaire was employed to collect its data. The data were analyzed by using the Sommers’d Test. Result: 86.7% of the mothers had good knowledge of the newborns’ dry umbilical cord care, and the rest 13.3% had less good knowledge of it. 86.7% of the mothers had positive behaviors on the newborns’ dry umbilical cord care, and the rest 13.3% had negative ones on. The result of the Sommers’d Test shows that the p-value was 0046 and that of r was 0.712. Conclusion: There was a strong positive correlation between the mothers’ knowledge level of the newborns’ umbilical cord care and their behaviors on it in the work area of Community Health Center of Ngoresan. Keywords : Knowledge level, behaviors on umbilical cord care, newborns

    Item Type: Thesis (Other)
    Subjects: R Medicine > R Medicine (General)
    Divisions: Fakultas Kedokteran > D4 - Kebidanan
    Depositing User: Annisa Fitri T
    Date Deposited: 13 Oct 2017 10:57
    Last Modified: 13 Oct 2017 10:57
    URI: https://eprints.uns.ac.id/id/eprint/34988

    Actions (login required)

    View Item