KOMPARASI ANTARA METODE TEAMS GAMES TOURNAMENTS DAN METODE RESITASI SERTA PENGARUHNYA TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR SOSIOLOGI KELAS XI PEMINATAN IPS DI SMA NEGERI 2 SUKOHARJO TAHUN AJARAN 2015/2016

NURSETA, Ratih (2016) KOMPARASI ANTARA METODE TEAMS GAMES TOURNAMENTS DAN METODE RESITASI SERTA PENGARUHNYA TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR SOSIOLOGI KELAS XI PEMINATAN IPS DI SMA NEGERI 2 SUKOHARJO TAHUN AJARAN 2015/2016. Masters thesis, Universitas Sebelas Maret.

[img]
Preview
PDF
Download (808Kb) | Preview

    Abstract

    ABSTRACT Ratih Nurseta. K8412066. THE COMPARISON BETWEEN TEAMS GAMES TOURNAMENTS METHOD AND RECITATION METHOD AND THEIR INFLUENCE TOWARD SOCIOLOGY STUDY OUTCOME OF ELEVENTH GRADE OF SOCIAL INTEREST CLASS IN SMA NEGERI 2 SUKOHARJO ACADEMIC YEAR 2015/2016. Thesis. Teacher Training and Education Faculty of Sebelas Maret University 2016. The purposes of this reasearch are: (1) to differentiate the usage of teams games tournaments method and recitation method toward sociology study outcome. (2) to know the influence of teams games tournaments method and recitation method toward sociology study outcome. (3) to know how big the influence of teams games tournaments method and recitation method toward sociology study outcome. This research is casual comparative in the shape of Quasi Experiment Research. The populations were all students of Social Interest Class grade X, XI, and XII. The sample of this research was grade XI Social 2 and grade XI Social 4. The techniques of collecting data were test, questionnaire and documentary. The data analysis was using independent T-Test with two variables. The results of this research are: (1) there is difference in using Teams Games Tournaments and Retitation towards sociology study outcome with 82.82 in mean for Team Games Tournaments and 77.57 for recitation method. (2) there is influence in using Teams Games Tournaments and Recitation method with score 4.098 and the significant score is 0.000 (very significant toward students’ study outcome). (3) Teams Games Tournaments Method and Recitation Method gave influence toward sociology study outcome 18.4% and the remainder 81.6% are another factors. Keywords: sociology study outcome, teams games tournaments method, recitation method

    Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
    Subjects: H Social Sciences > HM Sociology
    L Education > L Education (General)
    Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan
    Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Pendidikan Sosiologi Antropologi
    Depositing User: rifqi imaduddin
    Date Deposited: 01 Apr 2016 17:43
    Last Modified: 01 Apr 2016 17:43
    URI: https://eprints.uns.ac.id/id/eprint/24081

    Actions (login required)

    View Item