HUBUNGAN ANTARA ASUPAN ZAT BESI DAN KEJADIAN ANEMIA PADA REMAJA PUTRI DI SMA ISLAM DIPONEGORO SURAKARTA

FIKRI, NOVITA IZZATUL (2015) HUBUNGAN ANTARA ASUPAN ZAT BESI DAN KEJADIAN ANEMIA PADA REMAJA PUTRI DI SMA ISLAM DIPONEGORO SURAKARTA. Other thesis, Universitas Sebelas Maret.

[img]
Preview
PDF
Download (433Kb) | Preview

    Abstract

    Background: Female adolescents are most susceptible to anemia due to iron deficiency, which is caused by the bad food consumption monthly menstrual cycle. Objective: To investigate the correlation between iron intake and anemia incidence of the female adolescents of Senior Secondary School Islam Diponegoro of Surakarta. Method: This research used the crosssectional approach. The population of research was 90. The samples of research were 40, and were taken by using the quota sampling technique. The data of iron intake were collected through semi quantitative food frequency questionnaire (SQ-FFQ) and those of Hb level were collected through examination with cyanmethemoglobin method. The two kinds of data were processed by using the Chi Square aided with the computer program of SPSS. Result: 35% of the respondents had deficit and less iron intake average, the rest 65% had fair and good iron intake. 37.5% of the respondents suffered from anemia. The result of chi square test shows that there was a significant correlation between the two variables as indicated by the p-value = 0.000 (p < 0.05), X2 = 28.161 a. Conclusion: There was a correlation between the iron intake and the incidence of female adolescents.

    Item Type: Thesis (Other)
    Subjects: R Medicine > R Medicine (General)
    Divisions: Fakultas Kedokteran > D4 - Kebidanan
    Depositing User: Minardi Aris
    Date Deposited: 02 Dec 2015 20:56
    Last Modified: 02 Dec 2015 20:56
    URI: https://eprints.uns.ac.id/id/eprint/22295

    Actions (login required)

    View Item