HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEMAMPUAN REGULASI EMOSI DAN KOMUNIKASI INTERPERSONAL DENGAN PENYESUAIAN DIRI SISWA SEKOLAH MENENGAH MUSIK (SMK NEGERI 2 KASIHAN BANTUL)

Oktriana, Ria (2014) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEMAMPUAN REGULASI EMOSI DAN KOMUNIKASI INTERPERSONAL DENGAN PENYESUAIAN DIRI SISWA SEKOLAH MENENGAH MUSIK (SMK NEGERI 2 KASIHAN BANTUL). Other thesis, Universitas Sebelas Maret.

[img]
Preview
PDF
Download (122Kb) | Preview

    Abstract

    Adolescence as a time of trouble and need a lot of adjustment. Adolescence is also marked by a heightened emotions. Emotion regulation required by teenagers because they still have an unstable emotion. In addition to the ability of emotion regulation, communication becomes important in interacting with others, especially teens in a relationship with the social environment. The purpose of this research is to determine: (i) The correlation between emotion regulation ability and interpersonal communication with personal adjustment High School Students of Music; (ii) The correlation between emotion regulation ability with personal adjustment High School Students of Music; (iii) The correlation between interpersonal communication with personal adjustment High School Students of Music. The population in this research were students of class XI High School Students of Music (SMK N 2 Kasihan Bantul). Sampling using random cluster sampling. Data were collected by using a scale adjustment, emotion regulation ability scale, and interpersonal communication scale. Personal adjustment scale consists of 35 items with a reliability coefficient 0.875. Emotion regulation ability scale consists of 25 items with a reliability coefficient 0.846. Interpersonal communication scale consisted of 34 items with a reliability coefficient 0.884. Data analysis using regression analysis techniques, the value of multiple correlation coefficient (R) 0.700; p = 0.000, which means there is a strong correlation between emotion regulation ability and interpersonal communication with personal adjustment. While F-test 23,513 > F-table 3.175, this means that there is a significant correlation between emotion regulation ability and interpersonal communication with personal adjustment. Partially showed a positive relationship between emotion regulation ability by tuning in to the (r) 0.560 (p = 0.000 < 0.05) and there is a positive correlation between interpersonal communication with personal adjustment indicated by the correlation coefficient (r) 0.411 (p = 0.003 < 0.05). The coefficient of determination (R2) 0.490, it means that in this study the effect of a given percentage contribution of emotion regulation ability and interpersonal communication to the personal adjustment in the amount of 49%. The remaining 51% is influenced by other factors not examined. Effective contribution of emotion regulation capabilities to the personal adjustment is 31.85%. Effective contribution of interpersonal communication to the personal adjustment is 17.15%. Keywords: self-adjustment, emotion regulation ability, interpersonal communication

    Item Type: Thesis (Other)
    Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
    R Medicine > R Medicine (General)
    Divisions: Fakultas Kedokteran > Psikologi
    Depositing User: Minardi Aris
    Date Deposited: 27 Sep 2015 15:19
    Last Modified: 27 Sep 2015 15:19
    URI: https://eprints.uns.ac.id/id/eprint/19618

    Actions (login required)

    View Item