PENGARUH PERSEPSI MASYARAKAT TERKAIT PENAMBANGAN BATU KAPUR TERHADAP KESADARAN PENGELOLAAN LINGKUNGAN (Studi Di Dusun Kaligana Desa Kalisari Kecamatan Rowokele Kabupaten Kebumen Tahun 2013)

PUJIWATI, RETNO (2013) PENGARUH PERSEPSI MASYARAKAT TERKAIT PENAMBANGAN BATU KAPUR TERHADAP KESADARAN PENGELOLAAN LINGKUNGAN (Studi Di Dusun Kaligana Desa Kalisari Kecamatan Rowokele Kabupaten Kebumen Tahun 2013). Other thesis, Universitas Sebelas Maret.

[img]
Preview
PDF
Download (691Kb) | Preview

    Abstract

    The objective of research was to find out whether or not there is a positive and significant effect of the society’s perception on limestone mining on the awareness of environmental management (A study on Kaligana Hamlet, Kalisari Village, Rowokele Subdistrict, Kebumen Regency, in 2013). This study was conducted using a descriptive quantitative method. The population of research was all society members of Kaligana Hamlet, Kalisari Village, Rowokele Subdistrict, Kebumen Regency, in 2013, consisting of 482 people, aged 20-60 years. The sample used consisted of 145 members of society in Kaligana village. Technique of collecting data used for the society’s perception on limestone mining (X) and the awareness of environmental management (Y) was close-ended questionnaire method. Technique of analyzing data used was one predictor regression analysis. Considering the data analysis, it could be found the rstatistic value = 0.1847 and consulted with rtable of 0.159 at significance level of 5% (rstatistic> rtable or 0.1847 > 0.159), therefore Ha was supported and H0 was not supported meaning that there was a positive effect. Meanwhile, the tstatistic value = 2.247 and consulted with ttableat significance level of 5% obtaining ttable of 1.984, because tstatistic> ttable, Ha was supported and H0 was not supported meaning that there was no significant effect of X on Y variables. From the data analysis above, the hypothesis ‘There is a positive significant effect of society’s perception on limestone mining on the awareness of environmental management (A study on Kaligana Hamlet, Kalisari Village, Rowokele Subdistrict, Kebumen Regency, in 2013)’ was supported. The contribution of X’s effect on Y was 3.41%. It meant that 3.41% of environmental management awareness among the Kaligana hamlet’s society of Kalisari Village in 2013 was affected by the society’s perception and the rest of 96.59% was affected by other factor. Considering the elaboration above, it could be concluded that there was a positive significant effect of society’s perception on limestone mining on the awareness of environmental management Kaligana Hamlet, Kalisari Village, Rowokele Subdistrict, Kebumen Regency, in 2013. Keywords: Awareness, Environmental Management, Perception, Society.

    Item Type: Thesis (Other)
    Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
    L Education > LB Theory and practice of education
    Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Pendidikan Pancasila dan Kewarganegaraan
    Depositing User: Minardi Aris
    Date Deposited: 26 Sep 2015 06:40
    Last Modified: 26 Sep 2015 06:40
    URI: https://eprints.uns.ac.id/id/eprint/19565

    Actions (login required)

    View Item