HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEDISIPLINAN DAN MOTIVASI BELAJAR DENGAN PRESTASI BELAJAR SOSIOLOGI SISWA KELAS XI IPS SMA NEGERI 1 TERAS BOYOLALI TAHUN PELAJARAN 2013/2014

RAHAYU, TITIK (2015) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEDISIPLINAN DAN MOTIVASI BELAJAR DENGAN PRESTASI BELAJAR SOSIOLOGI SISWA KELAS XI IPS SMA NEGERI 1 TERAS BOYOLALI TAHUN PELAJARAN 2013/2014. Other thesis, Universitas Sebelas Maret.

[img]
Preview
PDF
Download (778Kb) | Preview

    Abstract

    This research aimed to find out: (1) the relationship of discipline to the sociological learning achievement of the Students of SMA Negeri Teras Boyolali in the school year of 2013/2014, (2) the relationship of learning motivation to the sociological learning achievement of the Students of SMA Negeri Teras Boyolali in the school year of 2013/2014, and (3) the relationship of discipline and learning motivation simultaneously to the sociological learning achievement of the Students of SMA Negeri Teras Boyolali in the school year of 2013/2014. The method employed in this research was descriptive quantitative method. The population of research was all of the 11th graders of SMA Negeri 1 Teras, Boyolali in the school year of 2013/2014, consisting of 130 students. The sample of instrument trial was taken randomly, consisting of 26 students, while the sample of research consisted of 104 students. The sample was taken using cluster sampling technique. Techniques of collecting data used were questionnaire, test, and documentation. Technique of analyzing data used was statistical analysis with a multiple correlation one. Considering the result of research, the following conclusions could be drawn. (1) The hypothesis stating that there was a positive significant effect of discipline to the sociological learning achievement of the Students of SMA Negeri Teras Boyolali in the school year of 2013/2014 was supported. It could be seen from the result of data analysis showing rx1y = 0.381 and p = 0.000. (2) The hypothesis stating that there was a positive significant effect of learning motivation to the sociological learning achievement of the Students of SMA Negeri Teras Boyolali in the school year of 2013/2014 was supported. It could be seen from the result of data analysis showing rx2y = 0.459 and p = 0.000. (3) The hypothesis stating that there was a positive significant effect of discipline and learning motivation simultaneously to the sociological learning achievement of the Students of SMA Negeri Teras Boyolali in the school year of 2013/2014 was supported. It could be seen from the result of data analysis showing F = 24.366 and p = 0.000. The contribution of X1 and X2 variables simultaneously to Y variable obtained R value = 0.570 and R2 = 0.325. So, the independent variable determined the dependent one by 32.5%, while the rest of 67.5% was determined by other factors excluded from this research. Keywords: discipline, learning motivation, sociological learning achievement.

    Item Type: Thesis (Other)
    Subjects: H Social Sciences > HM Sociology
    L Education > L Education (General)
    Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Pendidikan Sosiologi Antropologi
    Depositing User: Minardi Aris
    Date Deposited: 16 Sep 2015 05:51
    Last Modified: 16 Sep 2015 05:51
    URI: https://eprints.uns.ac.id/id/eprint/19094

    Actions (login required)

    View Item