Analisis Faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhi Dividen Kas pada Perusahaan Manufaktur yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) periode 2006-2009

Wibowo, Dedi Ari (2013) Analisis Faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhi Dividen Kas pada Perusahaan Manufaktur yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) periode 2006-2009. Other thesis, Universitas Sebelas Maret.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
Download (596Kb) | Preview

    Abstract

    This study aimed to determine the factors that affect cash dividends on manufacturing companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) in the period 2006-2009. Using multiple regression analysis of 216 companies taken purposively sampling in Indonesia Stock Exchange through secondary data Indonesian Capital Market Directory. Observation period from 2006 to 2009. Results of regression analysis conducted after the model free of the symptoms of the classic assumptions of multicollinearity, autocorrelation, and heteroskedastisitas. The research is partially found that there are three variables in the model study of the previous year dividend (DPSt-1), Operating Cash Flow (CFPS), and Earning per Share (EPS) which significantly affect the Cash Dividend, while the variable Return on Investment (ROI ), Debt to Total Assets (DTA), and Firm Size does not affect cash dividends. Variables of the most dominant influence on the cash dividend is the Earning per Share (EPS). Value of the coefficient of determination (R2) is 88.3% the are affected by Dividend previous year (DPSt-1), Operating Cash Flow (CFPS), Return on Investment (ROI), Debt to Total Assets (DTA), Earning per Share (EPS ), Firm Size and the remaining 11.7% influenced by other factors outside the regression model. Keywords: Dividend previous year, Operating Cash Flow, Return on Investment, Earning per Share, Debt to Total Assets, Firm Size, Cash Dividend

    Item Type: Thesis (Other)
    Subjects: Q Science > QC Physics
    Divisions: Lembaga Penelitian dan Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat - LPPM
    Depositing User: Nurrahma Restia
    Date Deposited: 03 May 2014 20:10
    Last Modified: 03 May 2014 20:10
    URI: https://eprints.uns.ac.id/id/eprint/14769

    Actions (login required)

    View Item