ANALISIS EKONOMI RUMAH TANGGA TANI DI DAERAH ALIRAN SUNGAI (DAS) SOLO HULU KABUPATEN WONOGIRI

SUPARDI, SUPRAPTI (2012) ANALISIS EKONOMI RUMAH TANGGA TANI DI DAERAH ALIRAN SUNGAI (DAS) SOLO HULU KABUPATEN WONOGIRI. SEPA : Vol. 9 No. 2, 9 (2). ISSN 1829-9946

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
Download (80Kb) | Preview

    Abstract

    The purpose of this study is to determine the level of household income and the influential variables, determine the level of household food security and standard MIC Upper Solo watershed residents, and to know the pattern of income sources based on farm household income. The study was conducted in the watershed Keduang, covers the districts of: Girimarto, Jatipurno, Jatiroto, Jatisrono, Ngadirojo, Nguntoronadi, Sidoharjo, Slogohimo, and Winton. From each sub-sample is taken of the village passed Keduang watershed streams. From each village is taken 10 samples of poor households and 10 not households. The result showed the following results: (1) The average income of non-poor households is Rp 17,430,750, -; 43.76% from 56.24% farm and outside the farm, while the average income of poor households is Rp 9,209,910, -; 39.74% from 60.26% farm and outside the farm; (2) Spending an average non-poor households is Rp 13,113,680, -; 51.86% to 48.14% for food and non-food, while the average expenditure of poor households Rp 10,539,420, -; 59.45% to 40.55% for food and non-food; (3)The structure of non-poor households' income 75.62% for expenditure (food and non food) and the remaining 24.38% is to be saved, while the structure of the income of poor households so lame, it is seen that the average income of only Rp 9,209,910, - and spending Rp 10,539,420, -, disadvantages filled with: debt, sale / lease assets and a reduction in consumption; (4) Food security for poor households are not stable, because the income equivalent to rice 731.47 kg / capita / year.

    Item Type: Article
    Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
    Divisions: Lembaga Penelitian dan Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat - LPPM
    Depositing User: Dyah Pratiwi
    Date Deposited: 21 Apr 2014 21:46
    Last Modified: 21 Apr 2014 21:46
    URI: https://eprints.uns.ac.id/id/eprint/12702

    Actions (login required)

    View Item