HUBUNGAN PERSEPSI SISWA TERHADAP KINERJA PUSTAKAWAN DAN MOTIVASI BELAJAR SISWA DENGAN MINAT BACA DI PERPUSTAKAAN SISWA SMP NEGERI 1 SALATIGA

Purwaningsih, Mulyani and Haryanto, Samsi and Nurkamto, Joko (2013) HUBUNGAN PERSEPSI SISWA TERHADAP KINERJA PUSTAKAWAN DAN MOTIVASI BELAJAR SISWA DENGAN MINAT BACA DI PERPUSTAKAAN SISWA SMP NEGERI 1 SALATIGA. Teknologi Pendidikan, 1 (1). pp. 1-8.

[img] PDF - Published Version
Download (443Kb)

    Abstract

    The purposes of this research are to (1) analyze the relationship between student’s perception of librarian performance towards reading interest in library of students at SMP N 1 Salatiga. (2) to analyze the relationship between student’s learning motivation towards reading interest in library of student at SMP N 1 Salatiga. (3) to analyze the relationship between student’s perception of librarian performance and student’s learning motivation by together towards reading interest in library of student at SMP N 1 Salatiga. This is relationship/correlation research which aim to find the relationship between independent variable towards dependent variable. The populations in this research are students of SMP N 1 Salatiga counted 720 students. And the sample used in this research counted 251 students. The data collection technique in this research used Likert scale questionnaire. Data analysis used correlation analysis technique and multiple regression analysis tests with the prerequisite test for normality, linearity and multikolinieritas test. Based on research result it can be concludes that (1) there is a significant relationship between the librarian’s performance and student learning motivation towards studnt’s reading interest at SMP N 1 Salatiga, with F hitung = 53.822 and p = 03000. Librarian’s performance and students learning motivation can explain the student’s reading interest at SMP N 1 Salatiga counted 30.23 %, while the rest 69.77 % is explaining by other variables out side the research. Effective contribution that given by librarian’s performance counted 18.65 % and the students’ learning motivation give effective contribution counted 11.58 %. (2) There is a significant relationship between librarian’s performance towards reading interest of students at SMP N 1 Salatiga, with t hitung = 6.881 and p = 0.000. (3) there is a significant relationship between student’s learning motivation towards reading interest of student at SMP N 1 Salatiga, with t hitung = 4,997 and p = 0.000. Keywords: Librarian’s Performance, students’ Motivation, Reading Interest

    Item Type: Article
    Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
    T Technology > T Technology (General)
    Divisions: Pasca Sarjana > Magister
    Pasca Sarjana > Magister > Teknologi Pendidikan
    Depositing User: Andika Setiawan
    Date Deposited: 09 Jul 2013 00:20
    Last Modified: 09 Jul 2013 00:20
    URI: https://eprints.uns.ac.id/id/eprint/1189

    Actions (login required)

    View Item