HUBUNGAN PROFESIONALITAS GURU DAN PENGELOLAAN BIMBINGAN KONSELING TERHADAP KINERJA GURU BIMBINGAN KONSELING SMP KOTA SALATIGA

Haryono , Yudi and Nurkamto, Joko and Suryani, Nunuk (2013) HUBUNGAN PROFESIONALITAS GURU DAN PENGELOLAAN BIMBINGAN KONSELING TERHADAP KINERJA GURU BIMBINGAN KONSELING SMP KOTA SALATIGA. Teknologi Pendidikan, 1 (1). pp. 1-10.

[img] PDF - Published Version
Download (502Kb)

    Abstract

    The purposes of this research are to analyze: (1) The relationship of teacher’s professionalism towards counseling teacher performance. (2) the relationship of management of counseling towards counseling teacher performance. (3) The relationship of teacher’s professionalism and management of counseling towards counseling teacher performance. The research that conducted is relationship/correlation research which aims to find the relationship of independent variables to the dependent variable. The population in this research are Junior High School BK teachers at Salatiga totaling 66 teachers. Determination of the number of samples based on based Arikunto if the sample is under 100 then the whole sample is used so that the number of samples in the study 66 teachers. The data collection technique used Likert scale questionnaire. Data analysis techniques used correlation analysis techniques and multiple regression analysis test with prerequisite test for normality, linearity testing, and independence testing. Based on the results’ research it can be concluded that: (1) There is a significant of teacher’s professionalism towards counseling teacher performance at Junior High School in Salatiga, it is indicated that the obtained F hitung is 42.466 with a p-value = 0.000 <0.05. The coefficient of determination (R 2 ) of 0.574; it means that the amount of donations given by the teachers’ professionalism and management of counseling teacher towards counseling teacher performance was 57.4%, while the remaining 42.6% is influenced by other factors outside the study. (2) There is a positive relationship of teacher’s professionalism towards counseling teacher performance at Junior High School in Salatiga, as shown by t hitung 3.054 with p = 0.003 <0.05 with a contribution of 11.12% efefktif. (3) There is a positive relationship of management of counseling towards counseling teacher performance at Junior High School in Salatiga, as indicated by the t hitung 7.603 and p = 0.000 <0.05 with a contribution of 46.26% efefktif.

    Item Type: Article
    Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
    T Technology > T Technology (General)
    Divisions: Pasca Sarjana > Magister
    Pasca Sarjana > Magister > Teknologi Pendidikan
    Depositing User: Andika Setiawan
    Date Deposited: 08 Jul 2013 23:48
    Last Modified: 08 Jul 2013 23:48
    URI: https://eprints.uns.ac.id/id/eprint/1077

    Actions (login required)

    View Item