PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN KEPALA SEKOLAH TERHADAP SIKAP GURU DALAM PROSES PEMBELAJARAN (STUDI KASUS DI SMA NEGERI 4 SURAKARTA) TAHUN 2008

ASTUTI, DHIANA TRI (2009) PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN KEPALA SEKOLAH TERHADAP SIKAP GURU DALAM PROSES PEMBELAJARAN (STUDI KASUS DI SMA NEGERI 4 SURAKARTA) TAHUN 2008. Other thesis, Universitas Sebelas Maret.

[img] PDF - Published Version
Download (889Kb)

    Abstract

    The objective of research is to find out whether there is or not the effect of school principals’ leadership in relation to the teachers’ attitude on the learning processin SMA Negeri 4 Surakarta in 2008. This research employed a descriptive quantitative method; the populations of research were the principal and teachers of SMA Negeri 4 Surakarta as many as 53 persons. Technique of collecting data used for the school principal’s leadership and teachers’ attitude to the learning process variables was questionnaire. Technique of analyzing data employed was a simple regression analysis. Based on the result of research, it can be presented that the result of data calculation for school principal’s leadership (X1) on the teachers’ attitude to the learning process (Y) is tsatisticof 7.2220 with significance level of 0.000. Because the probability (0.000) is lower than 0.05, the school principal’s leadership (X1) affects the teachers’ attitude to the learning process (Y) in SMA Negeri 4 Surakarta. The school principal’s leadership gives contribution of 50.5% on the teachers’ attitude to the learning process, while the rest, 49.5%, is affected by other factors excluded from the model.

    Item Type: Thesis (Other)
    Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
    Divisions: Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan > Pendidikan Ekonomi
    Depositing User: Lia Primadani
    Date Deposited: 19 Aug 2013 21:15
    Last Modified: 19 Aug 2013 21:15
    URI: https://eprints.uns.ac.id/id/eprint/10019

    Actions (login required)

    View Item