HUBUNGAN ANTARA PENGUASAAN KOSA KATA DAN KEMAMPUAN MEMBACA PEMAHAMAN DENGAN PRESTASI BELAJAR BAHASA INDONESIA SISWA KELAS VIII DI SMP NEGERI 1 KOTA SALATIGA

Nurdiana, Dwi Rita and Mudjiman, Haris and Suryani, Nunuk (2013) HUBUNGAN ANTARA PENGUASAAN KOSA KATA DAN KEMAMPUAN MEMBACA PEMAHAMAN DENGAN PRESTASI BELAJAR BAHASA INDONESIA SISWA KELAS VIII DI SMP NEGERI 1 KOTA SALATIGA. Teknologi Pendidikan, 1 (1). pp. 1-12.

[img] PDF - Published Version
Download (380Kb)

    Abstract

    The purpose of this study was to know the relationship between the vocabulary mastery and Indonesian learning achievement, reading comprehension ability and Indonesian learning achievement, and the vocabulary mastery, reading comprehension ability and vocabulary mastery of Grade 8 students in SMP Negeri 1 Kota Salatiga. It was a correlational research with the population of all students in Grade 8 of SMP Negeri 1 Kota Salatiga amounted to 240 students. The sample was taken by using a proportionate random sampling technique with a total of 142 students as the sample. There were two research instruments used in this research, test and non-test. Data analysis technique was done by a classical assumption test and multiple linear regression and hypothesis testing. The findings showed that (1) there was a significant relationship between the vocabulary mastery and Indonesian learning achievement of Grade 8 students in SMP Negeri 1 Kota Salatiga. This finding can be interpreted that the higher students’ mastery of vocabulary, the more Indonesian learning achievement increased, as well as vice versa. (2) There was a significant relationship between the reading comprehension ability and Indonesian learning achievement of Grade 8 students in SMP Negeri 1 Kota Salatiga. (3) There was a significant relationship between the vocabulary mastery, reading comprehension ability and Indonesian learning achievement of Grade 8 students in SMP Negeri 1 Kota Salatiga. Other research findings were obtained the determinant coefficient (R ²) of 0.200. By knowing the determinant coefficient (R ²), it was explained that 20% of the variation of Indonesian learning achievement (Y) can be explained by vocabulary (X 1 ) and the ability of reading comprehension (X 2 ), while the remaining 80% is explained by other variables outside this research model. Keywords: vocabulary mastery, Indonesian learning achievement, reading

    Item Type: Article
    Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
    T Technology > T Technology (General)
    Divisions: Pasca Sarjana > Magister
    Pasca Sarjana > Magister > Teknologi Pendidikan
    Depositing User: Andika Setiawan
    Date Deposited: 08 Jul 2013 17:19
    Last Modified: 08 Jul 2013 17:19
    URI: http://eprints.uns.ac.id/id/eprint/1198

    Actions (login required)

    View Item